We Optimize Your Business Processes
Our GUS-OS ERP is a fully integrated ERP system for the process industry and logistics, including Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Quality Management, Finance and Controlling, Business Intelligence (BI) and Document Management including archiving.
The GUS-OS Digital Hub makes it possible to integrate external data and processes of customers and suppliers all over the world. This allows for a smart introduction to Digital Transformation.
GUS-OS ERP has been developed around quality-oriented processes. This comprehensive business solution incorporates more than 40 years of best practice. We focus on the process industry: The quality processes of the pharmaceutical, medical technology, chemical, cosmetics, food and beverage, and logistics industries are consistently mapped and controlled in GUS-OS ERP.
- High process reliability with a separate workflow engine
- High customization efficiency based on around 1,000 pre-configured sub-processes
- High forecast accuracy through integrated business planning
- Freedom of choice in operation– on premises, in the cloud or hybrid
- Lightweight – 100 % browser-compatible
GUS-OS Digital Hub
The GUS-OS Digital Hub is a cloud-based service that enables you to individually make the processes of your GUS-OS ERP available even outside your company. Integrate suppliers, mobile employees, and even machines and IT systems into your ERP environment.
With the easy-to-understand user interface on the web app, you have everything under control, quickly, clearly and flexibly, even on the go.
- Quick integration of customers, partners and employees into the workflows
- Simple handling
- Full control over data release and usage
- No installation of additional software necessary
- No data storage outside the company
- Encrypted data exchange via German data centers
Our Industries at a Glance
The companies for which we have developed our solutions are subject to the highest quality requirements. These requirements are met by our high-quality standards, which are reflected in the QM manual, ISO certification, and various supplier audits.
Our customers and interested parties or commissioned auditors examine and evaluate our organizational and, if necessary, also technical performance.